Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Madness




"Hi! I'm Max! Nice to meet you!"





"My name is Frisco!"



"Just watching Max & Coco wears me out!"



"Hi Mom & Dad! I'm having the best time ever here!"


Bleys is always ready for a picture!
Frisco & Vega almost blend into one!

"Vega, you look just like me!"
Romeo is such a good boy! He'd be an awesome addition to anyone's family!
Max & Bentley make a beeline for the water!
"Everything's so much easier to reach when I just stand up!"

Jesse & Lexie are always so happy!
Vega tells Max how much he likes him!
Watch out, Lexie!

Smile, Bentley!

"Do you think he noticed me??"

Chico climbs Mt. Vega!


Baloo found his found forever home! Congratulations!


"Today is the happiest day of my life! Can you tell?"
"Hi everyone! I'm Coco!"






















No comments: