Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fiesty Fidos


I think Nittany's found herself a boyfriend!



It was definitely love at first bark!



"I'll follow you forever, Nittany!"


Bleu & Kila say hello.

"Hi Coco! A little birdie told me it was your birthday..."

"...so I have to give you a birthday hug!"

"I'm ready for you Charming!"

Taylor & Charming line up to give Coco some birthday love!
Looks like a dance party!

"Bring it on, Blueberry!"

Bleys is always so handsome!

Max plays keep away with Vega.



Chien's got a crush on Max!
"Mind if I join you up here, Marley?"
Coco checks out the new kid, Bleu.

Frisco always has a smile on!

Teddi & Taylor try to sneak up on Stella.


Max & Marley just don't have time to wait for the bowl!
Wonder what he's doing thats so interesting!
"I heard about you, Teddi, but I'm ready!"
Vega steals a smooch from Sophie.

Sophie tries to make a fast break with the ball!

"Can you throw it back to me now?"
Looks like Vega intercepted!
"Hi everyone! I'm Bleu!"





























No comments: