Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pool Party!


"Hi Mom & Dad! I just love the pool!"



"Do I have the life, or what?!"



"Have I told you how much I love the water?? I'd just love to go swimming at my
new home!"



Think Vega needs a snorkel?


Sharing is caring, guys!
Taylor gives Vega his first kiss of the day!

"I'm coming for you, twinnie!"

"Is it naptime, yet?"
Charming takes Taylor by surprise!
"It's days like this where I really wish I had opposable thumbs!"
"This close-up is going to become a rarity! I'm a puppy on the move from now
on!"
"Wait! Try and get my good side!"

"I hope you're having a good time. Mom & Dad, because I'm sure
having a great doggy vacation!"

I think Miso likes you, Keebler!


Maycee's ready for her bath!
"Just try and keep up with me!"

"Hi everyone! I'm Chico!"

















No comments: