Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everydoggy's Working for the Weekend!


Sunny's chessin' it!


"My name is Smokie, and I'm having the best time here at FDC!"



"I had a great time at the event today! I hope it helped me find my forever
home!"

Maggie & Messi survey the weekend crowd.
Now that they know who's here, they can get down to business!
Smile!

"Whoever invented this ball is a genius!"
Never underestimate the powers of Charming!

Sometimes even Maggie needs a break!
"I'm being good, I promise!"

Champ wants in on the action, too!

What a cute couple!



Smokie's in hot pursuit of Charlie!


"You caught me!"



"Whew! I'm exhausted! When's lunch?"



Watch out, Baloo!



Baby & Charlie head out to catch some rays.

Smokie enjoys the early morning breeze.

Messi on the sly!




















No comments: