Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Animal House


Emily says hi to Freedom.


Smokey really wants to play with Maggie!

"Hi! I'm Maggie, and I'm still a baby! Aren't I the cutest?"


Nala poses for the blog.




Kaci & Skippy get to know each other.





Roxy & Summer tell Chase that it's time to play!






"Marley! I'm not a bridge!"


Chase will follow Summer wherever she goes!










Ty & Boca make room for Buddy.













Max & Anka hope Micanopy lets them in the pool!









Face-off!



Hi Emily!




Max chills out!


Winston doesn't know if he likes the pool or not.



Buddy Boy & Jersey think they're twins!


Bruno, you're so photogenic!





Buddy looks like he's ready to be a show dog!


"I may be older Buddy Boy, but I can still wear you out!"


"I don't know about this...."

"I think this is my new favorite thing!"



Bruno & Smokey share the bowl.


Bruno found Bailey's fave spot!




Tiki takes a break.


Buddy Boy meets Jersey's brother, Bud.

No comments: