Monday, July 21, 2008

Afternoon Delight


Molson has really tired himself out!


Roxy's suprise face!


With a face like this, Midnight just knew someone would adopt her!


"My name is Miso, and I can't wait to come to daycare all the time!"


"I'm Molly, and I know I'm pretty big, but I'm super sweet and kind of a baby!"



Zoe is hot on Cesars tail!


Lily leans in for a little love from Louie.


Kenzie demonstrates her jumping skills!


Griffin always loves getting new playmates!


Cesar gives Louie a big hug!


I think Brandy wants a belly rub!


Teddi doesn't care who plays with her, as long as it's somebody!


"Louie! I'm so glad you decided to play! You're going to be super tired when I'm
done with you!"

Louie gives Kenzie a kiss.


Did the dogs all catch the love bug today??

No comments: