Monday, May 26, 2008

The end of Memorial Day Weekend.....



Hi - my name is Sasha - am I cute or what??


My name is Kaytto and I am a HUGE huggable teddy bear...everybody loves
me!

Hi - it's me Maggie Mae....

Bullitt, Barbaro and Cody share some outdoor time....


Barbaro, Mugsy & Jessie conduct the "dog interview" for new dog
- Kaytto!

Baci & Buddy - Round 101!


Why is the camera sooo close?


Barbaro likes to LICK everyone....it's Shyster's turn now!

Here he is again...getting ready to LICK the camera girl!

I am Baci - the best behaved GoldenDoodle here at FDC!
Barbaro gives Buddy a BIG LICK!

Shyster stands back a bit this time...to avoid the HUGE tongue!

Wow...there it is again!


Hi I am Baci!

My name is Chillie Willie...

Freedom, Nikki and Chillie Willie getting ready to wrestle!



My name is Aspen and I LOVE the water and can't get enough of it....my
sister...her name is Ocean...and guess what....she does not like the water much
anymore....



No comments: